Wednesday, November 30, 2011

some testimonials

"WhiteOwl Botanical's Vervain Lemon Soap is a wonderfully refreshing, frothy brew of clean that I am happily giving out for gifts to all my friends this year, as well as using myself on my very sensitive skin. Moisturizing and made with love, it's a lovely way to nurture yourself and your loved ones." -- Lynda, Los Angeles, CA

"It's a lush soap, creamy without being oily. Happily, it doesn't have an overbearing scent that many commercially made soaps have, so it's great for people who avoid perfumes or just don't want their soap to compete with the fragrances they like to use." --Sheila, Colton's Pt, MD

1 comment:

  1. I love this soap! Gentle, non-drying, with a light, clean scent. I can tell the ingredients are wholesome and high-quality. --Shelle, Newtown PA

    ReplyDelete