Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One reason I use my OWN soap

What they don't want you to know about glycerin:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/17/health/17poison.html?pagewanted=print

I believe deeply in using pure and healthy ingredients.  When I read the list of chemicals on what we use on our skin, it just doesn't work for me.
I know that when I used pure "Marseilles" soap, my skin didn't even need the bath of lotion I usually had to apply after washing.  I think French Women have known this, and even in the way they shop for food, they seem to know local, fresh and pure is the best.
It just doesn't make sense to slather chemicals on our skin.

I have found that my dry and sensitive skin just can't tolerate most commercial products.
If you try my soap, you might just find out how good natural moisturizing soap can be!




No comments:

Post a Comment