Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Healing Soap - almost sold out!

[LINK to my Etsy Shop.]

I am happy to say my soap is almost sold out! I only have 7 bars left. (I guess my family is not getting soap in their stockings this year. . . .) Thank you all for being enthusiastic supporters of this amazing product.


I was a little worried about needing to increase the price to cover my costs and higher shipping fees this year.  I know that you can't get soap anywhere else with this much shea butter and this much organic hand-harvested and grown calendula, as well as organic vervein from France.

I use all my herbs, butters, and oils in abundance to make each bar as powerfully healing as it can be. I think my return customers speak to how it works.

Have a great holiday - thanks for buying artisanal products made with real ingredients and loving care.


A LINK to my Etsy shop if you want the last few bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment